Sunday, April 6, 2008

Totally 80's!

Last night my sister-in-law's best friend (making her almost another sister to Scott and practically part of the family), Danielle, had her 30th birthday party and it was a totally rad night of all things 80's! I think the last time I ever felt or looked so 80's-ish, was actually back in the 80's! We all had a really good time rockin' out to the music and checkin' out how people pulled their outfits together! It was soo cool how everyone that came to the party was totally decked out! Here's some pics to enjoy!

My Sister-in-law, Steph, Me, and Danielle!

Danielle and her husband, Dustin

Totally Rad Valley Girls

Instead of cake: Pac-Man Cupcakes!


Dustin sending his love to Scott!


Dustin did an awesome job decorating their whole house for the party!

Just for you baby! I love you and wish you could have been here!











2 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow Chris! You look pretty sweet in your 80's outfit! That was a very clever idea about the pac man cupcakes. Props to whomever came up with that idea!

Pure Images said...

I bet that was sooo much fun! I love the 80's! haha!