Sunday, April 27, 2008

Look Alike

As I have been busy packing this week, I came across some baby pictures of myself and Scott. Now, Scott and I have had a really hard time trying to tell who Brennen and Lindie look like more. Do they take more after Scott and the Stewart side? The Delaye side (Scott's Moms family)? The Sepe's (My Moms family- which we both agree we don't see any resemblance- sorry!)? Or the Johnson side? I swear I see more of the Johnson side and I thought for awhile Brennen looked just like my brother, Johnny. And then, of course, we've had all of our friends input on who they think the kids look like, but lately everyone has been saying how Lindie looks more like Scott, and a few have said the same about Brennen. Not that I mind that my kids look more like Scott, cause I love the guy and I think he's the hottest guy on the planet, but I found these pictures and thought I'd post them to see what everyone else thinks...
This is me when I was around 4 yrs old
Scott around the age of 2
Our two beautiful babies
Scott around 10 months

The one thing I can say for sure- Scott, Lindie totally has your blue eyes! I wish I could find a pic of me when I was smaller, like the picture of Scott at 10 months. Oh, well. Now that you've seen these, what do you think?

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Wow, it is so weird how in a way they look like both of you!! Like the picture of you I can totally see Brennen. And the one of Scott I can see Lindie so much. How cute!!

Johnny and Eirian said...

Wow- what a fun comparison! They look like the perfect blend of the two of you...but i've got to say from that picture of you B looks so much like a Johnson!