Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cookie Monster

Lindie was looking too cute in her little sweat outfit so I grabbed my camera to try and get a really cute photo to send to her daddy. Unfortunately, she only wanted to smile with the binky in her mouth...
So I enlisted the help of her big brother, who tried to tell her to smile and show her how it was done..."Cheeeeeeezzzzeeeee"
"Seriously, Mom?"
"Baby, CHEEEEEEZZEEEE!!!!"
Now if you notice Lindie's eyes are totally fixed on something else while Brennen is showing his pearly whites...
And with amazing accuracy, Lindie snatched that bag of Teddy Grahams and shoved it into her little mouth before Brennen (or I!) even had a clue what she was doing! I'm really surprised I got any of it on camera!
My cute little cookie monster!
Lindie Jane- looking innocent and sweet! Who knew she would turn into a cookie thef? :)






4 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh my goodness! Your little ones have gotten so big, and they are so darn cute!

The Holyoaks said...

What cute and talented kids! Holding a bag of teddy grahams between your toes can't be easy. Welcome to the blogging world.

Kiff and Jill

Brittany said...

I really want that dress Lindie is wearing. It seriously looks like a piece of scrapbook paper. You have such adorable kids. They are BOTH total charmers.

Pure Images said...

How fun! I love teddy grahms too! The cinnamon ones are the best. Lindie has good taste! lol.