Saturday, April 19, 2008

March for Babies!

I had a wonderful opportunity this morning to march for the March of Dimes. A couple of my girlfriends from church have had preterm babies and because of the March of Dimes, they were able to have their children cared for while they were still in the hospital. I know how much raising money for the March of Dimes was to them (and because one of the asked me) I joined the team. We had a really good time and got a workout in, too ! :) They said it was only a 3 mile walk, but some of us highly doubt that after walking it. I think they forgot a mile in there when they were measuring it... Here are some pics from the event. We started/ended at a park right next to the beach in Carlsbad. It was a great route to walk since the whole thing was along the beach. Which made the whole walk so enjoyable! Just wish the sun was out a little more so I could work on my tan! ;)

Waiting for the March to start!
Our team at the halfway point
Us mommies
Baby Girl at the end of the march chompin' away on her ellie!


0 comments: