Monday, October 27, 2008

Disney Overload

I love Disneyland. I. LOVE. DISNEYLAND. Seriously, any excuse I can make to go I will. I even took Lindie when she was only 4 weeks old! Have you ever tried to spend a whole day (we spent two!) at an amusement park with a brand-new newborn? Not alot of fun, but still totally worth it.

Well, we already have made plans to spend a couple of days at Disneyland with a bunch of really good friends and their kids in Novemeber. Plus, I wanted to take Lindie for her birthday, and then again in October to see all the Halloween decorations, and then again in December when they have all the Christmas decorations up, and then for Brennen's birthday... well, you get the idea, I want to make several trips! So, I conviced Scott to let me buy annual passes. And, for anyone who knows Scott, he wants to make sure we get our moneys worth! So, I thought this was a great idea and we ended up going three times in one month. Pretty much every weekend in October. Can life get any better? Three weekends at the happiest place on earth! Even dealing with the kids crankiness, a few meltdowns, some exploding diapers, and way too many "NO!!"'s, we still left the parks with smiles on our faces.
Trip 1: Disneyland for LJ's Bday
You can kinda see LJ's Bday pin on her back. I put it on the front, but she kept trying to yank it off and eat it!
Trip 2: California Adventure Park (just for fun)
Brennen showing he's not just a flirt, he's Mr. GQ.
Trip 3: Back to Disneyland for everything we missed the first time.
So proud to have his picture taken with Pluto!
Taking Mom out for a spin.
Nope, no King Arthur in our family. Dang!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

THat looks like so much fun! I wish we lived closer!

tylerandkathy said...

Fun! I'm going to Disneyland this weekend, you're cute pictures have gotten me even more excited to go!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

I'm a Disneyland LOVER TOO!!! I love it more each time I go!! I can't wait to take Hayden there:)

emwhitte said...

We just went there last month for 2 days. It's the perfect place for kids and adults to have fun. Although I must admit, I was on sensory overload for a week afterward :) Glad you guys had fun!!