Friday, September 26, 2008

Status Report

Since Lindie had her one year check-up today I thought I'd share her growth status. She is now 31 inches tall (21 inches @ birth) and 22 pounds (7 lbs @ birth). After looking her all over the Doc said she's perfect and sent us on our way to get shots and blood work, fun stuff. She's a trooper though, cried for a second or two and then just gave me dirty looks. Just in case anyone was wondering about Brennen, he's 38 inches and 33lbs. ;) Thought I'd include some randoms pics from the past week or two. Enjoy!

This is my favorite skirt on her! I just wish this pic was as cute as real-life!
Camo Twins
Having too much fun in our messy office!Brennen's "new" bike that's still alittle too big for him, but that didn't keep him from riding it up and down the sidewalk!Scott just loves to get creative with the stroller, he's done some interesting stuff in the past, but this one takes the cake...(Scott put the front of the stroller over the back steps of the trike and B dragged her for a good 200 feet!) Boy, did we get some amused looks!My Sweet Captain Heartbreaker!

5 comments:

Pure Images said...

Total cuteness! That skirt is adorable!

Brittany said...

Aww cute little Lindie is growing up! I agree, that skirt is so dang cute.

Unknown said...

What cute kids! I like the stroller pic... too funny!

Rosalyn said...

Your kids are both so cute! I can't believe that Andrew outweighs Brennan, though--I still remember what a chunky baby he was! (Andrew was 37.5 inches, 37.8 lbs when we went to the doctors last week for an ear infection).

Elizabeth C said...

I love the camo twins picture! It's so adorable! I didn't even know that they made that in pink!