Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Trip to Disneyland!

Okay, so our trip was two weeks ago, but with Thanksgiving and everything else I haven't had time to get on here to post! So, now that I finally have some time let me share with you our fun little trip to the happiest place on Earth!
This trip had been in the works for almost a year and we went with this awesome group of five families. Back when Scott and I were first married we became really good friends with a bunch of other young married couples who were in the same ward as us at church (La Mesa 2nd). These were the amazing people who helped me get through that whole first year Scott and I were married while Scott was deployed overseas. They always included me in everything and didn't mind that I was always the 5th, 7th, 9th, and sometimes the 11th wheel! Man, was it nice when Scott came home and I could prove to them I really did have a husband! ;) What worked out even better was how Scott fit right in to the group like he had always been there and after only a couple of months you would've never known they had just met him. Now, after 5 years (and all of us moving away from La Mesa and then back to other parts of SoCal) we try and get together as often as we can. We are so blessed to have such a great group of friends that we still keep in touch with! Thanks guys for making it such a fun and totally worth-while trip! I just wish it could've lasted a little longer!

I went up on Wednesday (Nov. 19) with B and LJ (Scott had to work ALL day- he didn't get off till 10pm!) and we spent the day at California Adventure. Our Friends, the Nebeker's, joined us around noon and we just had a great time hanging out and going on all the rides we could!


On the second day, Scott, our friends the Hunter's, and the Velasco's, joined us and we spent the whole day at Disneyland! Warning I took a lot of pictures and the slide show is pretty long! :)


And Finally on day three our friends the Woidka's joined the group! (The only two families unable to make it: The Dene's and Neal's. We missed you guys!) We had a blast catching up and watching our kids become best friends all over again! Brennen still can't stop talking about going to Disneyland with his friends! There aren't as many pics because I forgot to recharge the battery so I was trying to conserve. :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Aww! What a fun trip! 3 days! Holy! That's a long time! lol...was that the night we went to see Twilight and you couldn't go because of your party at Disney? :)

Pure Images said...

Wow, how fun! I love Disneyland. I cant wait for my kids to be a little older. =)