Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

On Thanksgiving Scott, the kids, and I went up to Newport Beach to spend the day with the Stewart side of the family. We had a really good time and it was so nice to just hang out and catch up with the fam. Scott's newly married cousin, Gina, and her husband, Brian, just had a baby boy two months ago, and since they live in Phoenix, AZ, this was the first time most of us got to see the little guy. It was so cool to see Lindie and Brennen fawn over him and get so excited over this adorable little baby. I really hope they're like that with their next sibling! ;) Aunt Laurie cooked an amazing meal, we watched lots of football, played some Bocce, and even a little Carcassonne, and Brennen got to watch Wall-E. Which I'm sure was his favorite part of the day. I'm just thankful that we were able to spend Thanksgiving with family and as a family and that Scott was here to spend it with us.
The Stewart Clan: Aunt Donna,Uncle Wayne, Aunt Beth & Uncle John, Brian & Gina, Dylan, Aunt Laurie, Me, Scott & kids.

Scott and I made it to the final two in the Bocce Tournament! But lost to Dylan and Aunt Donna. ;)The kids fawning over Baby Owen. (B's middle name is Owen and they're both named after great-grandpa Owen Stewart)Serious game play going on.


4 comments:

Pure Images said...

Aww, looks like you guys had fun!

Johnny and Eirian said...

Is their next sibling coming soon...?? ;)

Happy belated Turkey day!

Shel said...

Hey, just wanted to get your current address for Christmas cards, I think I have the old one. Thanks!

Shel said...

Also do you have Johnny and Eirian's it looks like their blog went private :( so I couldn't ask for it myself, thanks!