Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ghosts and Goblins Beware!

I know I'm running behind and Halloween was almost two weeks ago, but I'm finally getting these posted! Hope eveyone got all the candy their little hearts desired and none of the cavities or extremely hyper-crazy children! Suffice to say we got more candy then we desired and Brennen definitely has a "normal" reaction to lots of sugar. Thank goodness Halloween only comes around once a year, but try telling that to Brennen. ;)

Scott & I went as Drew Carey & Mimi for an adult Halloween party. The theme was "Meant for each other" and we won 2nd place for our costumes! We had so much fun! (Thanks Asay's & Pinon's!!)Halloween Party for the kids! Lindie was the cutest little Tulip Fairy!Brennen was Capt Hook. Sadly I have no pics of him with his entire costume on! He was just so dang cute with his little eye patch and hook!On the actual Halloween night, we were in Las Vegas and due to a minor car accident (Scott hit a limo!) we didn't get to trick-or-treating till 9pm. Yet Brennen still managed to score all this candy and I only scored this one pic.

0 comments: