Friday, August 22, 2008

Making a Change!

Ok, I know my header has been messed up for awhile and I tried to fix it but nothing I did worked. So, I gave up and decided to go with a whole new look! Thankfully my cousin, Shelly, does these AWESOME backgrounds and I just had to snag this one. I had a hard time picking just one, though! She also does some great headers, too, (which I'm going to see about getting!) and thought I'd share with all my friends. If you like my background and want to check out more visit Shel's Scraps. Thanks Shelly for helping me out with this totally cute background and the easy directions!

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

K, you need to check out my blog now. SUPER CUTE! Thanks for sharing!

Amelia said...

Those are so cute! I've just been thinking about changing my blog background - how do I do it?