Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby Roars!

Just thought I'd share a funny video of my cute kids and some other random photos from this week. They're more for Scott since his ship won't let me send large files (They deem everything other then text as a large file), but I hope everyone will enjoy! :)

Brennen was having a full blown conversation with me and a couple of seconds later (literaly) I look over and saw this:

It was sooo hot the other day I stripped both kids down to their matching diapers and the giggle war began! These two just kept cracking each other up and laughing like crazy!

Ok, so this isn't Lindie's best picture ever, but it's just too funny and she looks just like....



The past couple of nights I've actually made dinner and we have all ate at the table together!! Brennen has even been staying in his chair!! It is so amazing that I had to take a picture cause I'm still in unbelief!


Lindie has figured out her legs and that they are good for something other then kicking- Rocking! It so much fun to see this since Brennen entirely skipped this stage! Go Lindie!
My sweet little angels (at least during the time these pics were taken!) right before bed.
We love you Daddy! Good Night!

4 comments:

Pure Images said...

I am sure Scott loves the video and pics of his kids... he's a lucky daddy! They are adorable! You are doing such a great job of raising them Chris! It was kinda funny (as long as Lindie didnt get hurt) when he was trying to push her down. BRielle does that at least 10 times a day to Elijah. It's irritating!

Johnny and Eirian said...

Dang those kids are cute. Brennen is handsome...he must take after his uncle johnny...weird how genes can jump around like that...

Johnny and Eirian said...

Okay Johnny totally wrote that above comment, not eirian...ahhh the hazards of him having our login! I think he's trying to call himself handsome or something. You're used to his humor though, huh Chris??

-e

The Mathews Family said...

Those are some AWESOME pics Chris :) Keep up the good work!!