Friday, February 22, 2008

Getting Started

Wow. Blogging. So this is what it's like. Never really thought I'd be doing this but since it seems all of my friends are doing it, I guess I'm just going to follow the crowd. Now I just need to post some pics, find a better layout that represents our family better (ok, represents me better), and post what's going on in our lives. Let's just start with the obvious going ons: Scott is deployed, still. He just got extended, which makes it a 7 month deployment instead of a 6 month and won't be back until early summer, sucks to be us. Lindie, our BEAUTIFUL baby girl, is growing like a weed and is now 5 months old!! I'm still having a hard time believing I even have a daughter, let alone a 5 month old! And finally, Brennen, the crazy 2 year old that terrorizes the house, is my lovable little monster that can drive me INSANE one minute and melt my heart the next. Who knew I'd be so in love with two little kids and a US Marine?! Semper Fi!

0 comments: